Age Well Arrowhead
Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal
306 W Superior St, Ste 10, Duluth, MN, 55802
Distance: 1012 Miles
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
Services may include:
* Seasonal yard work
- Snow shoveling
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver or program
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, AC or ECS program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
- Title III
$36.00/hour starting 1 January 2023.
Snow removal/plowing is billed at $60.00/hour.
Income-based pricing for some program participants
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Louis County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Education and Training
- Caregiver Support - REACH
- Case Management
- Community Living Assistance (CLA)
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Family Training
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries To Go
- Homemaker Services
- Senior Housing Transitions
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.6900Residential Snow Shoveling Definition
Programs that provide or pay for the removal of snow from the front sidewalks and driveways of people who need or want this service. In some jurisdictions, residents are required to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes clear of ice and snow as a safety precaution.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.