Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Case Management - Senior Outreach
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
Distance: 1041 Miles
Case managers help people to plan, access, evaluate and coordinate services from their service providers. Plans are customized to each person's own needs and preferences.
An Outreach Worker meets at the senior's home to identify needs and discuss appropriate programs.
The senior is then linked to supportive services including home delivered meals, congregate dining, food shelves, forms assistance, public health nursing, economic assistance, senior clubs, energy assistance, chore services or other needed community resources.
Senior Outreach Workers also help with accessing services and assist by completing applications or required paperwork.
- Benefits assistance
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Older adults
- Older adults with disabilities
- People with low income
* Available to any older adult in Anoka County age 60 or older, but focuses on low income seniors
* Must be living in the community (not hospitalized or living in a facility)
No fee for services
|Main||(763) 783-4747 Ext: 4851|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling
- Help Paying for Basic Needs
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Chores and More
- Homemaker Services - Chores and More
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing
- Snow Removal - Chores and More
- Yard Work - Chores and More
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.
TJ-6500.6300Outreach Programs Definition
Organizations that make an effort to increase the availability and utilization of community services by specific target populations by providing direct services for targeted individuals in their homes or other convenient locations or by making special efforts to ensure that a particular group is aware of available services and encouraged to participate. Included are programs that do outreach regarding their own services as well as those which encourage a target population to use a wide variety of services.