Divine House, Inc.
Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
Divine House - Willmar Office
Call for location
Home accessibility assessments:
* Determine the need for physical changes to the home due to disability or aging
* Ensure the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements are met
* Ensure the person's home accessibility needs are met
Home accessibility assessments are done by a certified professional that visits the home.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Assistive Technology
- Caregiver Living Expenses
- Chore Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Customized Living Services
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Family Counseling
- Family Training
- Foster Care, Adult
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Personal Support
- Positive Support Services
- Prevocational Services
- Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3000.3500Home Barrier Evaluation/Removal Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance in the form of labor and supplies for people with disabilities who need to install ramps, elevators, stair glides or lifts; widen doorways; install grab bars in showers and bathrooms; lower kitchen and other cabinets; or make other modifications in their homes or apartments to make them accessible. Also included are programs that assess the accessibility of homes and apartments of people who have disabilities and make recommendations regarding necessary modifications.