Fillmore County Department Of Social Services
Mental Health Case Management
902 Houston St NW, Ste 1, Preston, MN, 55965
Distance: 974 Miles
Mental Health Case Managers coordinate services, design treatment plans and plan for crises to serve people of all ages with mental illness. Plans for mental health services are customized for each person's needs and designed to help people live with as much independence within the community as possible.
|General Information||(507) 765-2175|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Emergency Assistance
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Housing Support
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RP-6400.8000-600Psychiatric Case Management Definition
Programs that develop case plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who have mental, emotional or social problems and need assistance in arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the problem.