Skip to main content

Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)

Health Care Facility and Service Complaints

625 Robert St N, St. Paul, MN, 55155

Distance: 1062 Miles

(651) 201-4200


Service Details


The Office of Health Facility Complaints (OHFC) serves the general public.

It can investigate complaints relating to quality of life and quality of care at health care facilities/agencies:
* Hospitals
* Nursing homes
* Boarding care homes
* Supervised living facilities
* Assisted living and home health agencies
* Individuals or organizations exempted from licensure per MS 144A.46, Subd. 2.
* Allegations of child maltreatment in non-licensed personal care provider organizations.
* Personal Care Assistance (PCA) staff working in home care agencies.

Application Instructions

To make a complaint, follow the instructions on the website.

For more information about the complaint process, contact the Office of Health Facility Complaints at (651) 201-4200, or email:

Area Served



Phone Numbers

Type Number Hours
Main (651) 201-5000

Last Update


Other Locations

This provider does not offer this service at other locations.

Taxonomy Terms Used. Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.