ROCORI Senior Center
527 Main St, Cold Spring, MN, 56320
Distance: 1118 Miles
Senior centers offer services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults.
* Games and daily activities including pinochle, bridge, Solo, quilting, 500, painting, Sheepshead, knitting and crocheting and related crafts
* Exercise groups including line dancing, Nordic walking, stretching and flexibility classes, and seated exercise
* Foot clinics twice a month
* Socializing opportunities
* Weekly coffee and rolls social
- Older adults
To schedule a spot at the foot clinic, call (612) 356-0207
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 12:00pm, Friday
Cold Spring area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.