Assistive Technology Products - Refurbished Power Wheelchairs
Call for location
Offers assistive technology devices and adaptive equipment that can help people with disabilities communicate, increase their mobility and live more comfortably.
Recycle and re-issue used electric power wheelchairs and scooters to people who need them
* Accepts used power wheelchairs for recycling to others
* Selling refurbished, customized wheelchairs for 90% off or less, or giving them away when needed
* Work along with a physical therapist and family to customize wheelchairs to fit to a person's specific needs or request, such as: sip and puff, head control, chin control with tilt, and recline features
* Builds custom off-road wheelchair conversions for people in rural areas and outdoor occupations:
- Trail Boss - customize your ride for off road like trails, beaches, and mountains
- Omega Trac - tough off road wheelchair for hills, farms, and more
- Trac Chair - track-style wheelchair for beaches and snow
- Freedom Walker - power wheelchair base with a standing platform and grab rail
Pictures, videos, national news articles, and more can be found online.
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Adults with disabilities
- Older adults with disabilities
Works with individual needs to set no/low cost for refurbished wheelchairs
Custom off road wheelchairs at low cost
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
YF-6500.9500Wheelchair Users Definition
Individuals who are unable to walk or have difficulty walking because of temporary or permanent illnesses or injuries and who utilize wheelchairs to enhance their mobility.